Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Funday

In Houston, we have a tradition called Sunday Funday where we hang out all day Sunday and drink beers and watch football. Josh Pitts brought the tradition to NYC and that's exactly what we did today at his favorite NYU campus bar, Off the Wagon. They have an ingenious drink special on Saturday and Sunday afternoons called Beat the Clock. It starts at noon and ends when the bar closes. Pitchers at noon are $4.50 and the price goes up 50 cents each hour. This is the first bar that I've ever been to that has multiple beer pong tables set up and beer bongs at the bar, crazy!


Josh Pitts and his roommate Steven attempting to beat me at beer pong.

I went by Uncle Bub and Steven's again to visit before leaving and to take some pictures since we forgot to take them at dinner the night before. And let's be honest, who doesn't love hanging out at their swanky 5th avenue apartment in Greenwich Village?!



I completely lost track of time and missed my bus back to DC this evening. No worries though, since I don't have to work Monday for MLK day or Tuesday for Inauguration. I just got a new bus home on Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment