Friday, January 23, 2009

International Summit on Direct Access and Advanced Scope of Practice

Today I listened in on a conference call for the International Summit on Direct Access and Advanced Scope of Practice. This conference is on October 22-24 in National Harbor, MD and is sponsore by the World Confederation of Physical Therapy, the Canadian Physiotherapy Association, and the American Physical Therapy Association.


During the call, many issues about the conference were discussed, including registration, programming, logo, and website development. I find it fascinating to learn how these conferences are put together. There is so much behind the scenes work that most attendees never have a chance to see.
In the afternoon, Chris and I visited Lisa McLaughlin, The Student Assembly Component Executive to discuss the student website and CSM PT-PAC events.
Friday evening, I decided to go shopping for a new digital camera, since mine went kaput during the inauguration. I couldn't find the one I liked tonight, maybe tomorrow. Chris and I are headed to do some touristy exploring in DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment