Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Metro and National Air & Space Museum

I woke up today with a huge headache. Not sure if I am allergic to something here or if my brain is trying to escape from my skull. Nicole and I went took the Metro over to the National Air & Space Museum in DC. The Metro cost $3 roundtrip to the museum and the museum was free 99. I loved the museum, but only could handle half of it today. My favorite part was the old flight attendant outfits and requirements from the 1950s. I think it was American Airlines requirements that were posted. To apply to be a stewardess you must be 20-26 years old, 5’2”-5’6”, less than 135 pounds, and single. So it sounds like a stewardess was really just a model in the air.

I also tried out the local grocery store, Harris Teeter and I bought some local honey to hopefully help out with this allergy situation.

I love how everything here is so easy to figure out and the location of this house is so close to everything I need. Can’t wait to see what is in store for me tomorrow for my first day at APTA J

No comments:

Post a Comment